Happy New Year Everyone!
Today has come round so quickly, its amazing. Thank you so much to all of you who have helped me prepare - spiritually, emotinally and practically - in many various ways, for this year.
I'm all packed now and ready to head off with my giant backpack into the new year. I can really only partially take in the fact that I'm actually going, let alone imagine what it will all be like when I get there and settle in. But I know it's what I'm supposed to be doing and I know it will be incredible, even when its really tough. I hope you all have wonderful years too, and I'll keep you all in my prayers and wish you success and happiness in all your endeavours.
Do keep in touch everyone, and I look forward to seeing you all when I get back! :)
Love and prayers xxx
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Welcome to Zambia,
We hope the trip went well and that you are settling in quickly.
We look forward to reading all about it
Love from the French Foxes
Post a Comment